Friday, July 12, 2013

Wow... just ran across my old blog!  Lots in my life has changed to say the least!!!  I received an email from Erin's old dance studio where I used to do their website for them... the home page was managed through blogspot since it was free & they were having some troubles and needed my help.  When I logged in, I found this old personal blog!  It's crazy reading all of this history of my life. Things are VERY different now... I have been divorced for a year (so no more WD in my life, except when dealing with Erin & Dylan)... fell in love with another man, after trying the dating world a while (which was even crazier than my previous life), took a new job, moved a few times, and have almost settled into "normal" life again.  I'm going to my first scrapbook conference in over a year next weekend!  I'm so excited :)  I'm teaching Jazzercise in Prairieville at 5am on Mondays, but now I also teach at the Jazzercise center nearer my home in Baton Rouge... the Jones Creek center.  I'm also into beach volleyball... which Dylan has also picked up on!  As a matter of fact, he & three other kids won the first kids tournament last night at Laguna Beach Volleyball Complex in Denham Springs!
It's been a heck of a year & 1/2 or so, but I'm landing on my feet again.  I'm thankful for all of life's experiences & know that I am truly blessed!!!

No comments: