Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Think I'll Subscribe...

I got an email from my Jazzercise District Manager, Emma, this morning.  She was sharing an article that appeared in "Shape" magazine.  I've seen "Shape" on newsstands before, but I've never really looked into it too much.  After seeing the article where they mentioned Jazzercise, I think I'll subscribe... it's good stuff.  You know I'm addicted to dancing of any kind, but especially my workouts at Jazzercise.  It's always nice to see that something I love is tried and true (been around for 40 years) & is actually GOOD for me!  Check out the picture they included with the article (see left)... yeah, she's hot!  We work up as much (or more) sweat as she's got, but know that we don't dress quite as provocative in class.  I'm LOVING those leg warmers, though!!!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Girl they should put you in the magazine!!!!!