Monday, May 4, 2009

Scrappin' Chicks

I had an absolute blast this weekend with some of my scrappin' buddies!!! I'm ready to sign up now for the event in November. See the 2 Scrappin' Chicks website for details! You should sign up, too. I'll try to post a few layouts that I completed this past weekend... I have to unpack first ;-)
I also have to thank a couple of my "scrappy" friends for expanding my ribbon collection and getting me hooked on flowers. I ended up buying a huge bag with holes in it to string my ribbon in... it's practical and cute! I also stopped by Target to get the stackable snap-to-close boxes to hold my newly acquired flower collection. I haven't organized those yet, but I plan on doing it this weekend.

3 comments:

Teri said...

I was the first to register! Just want to make sure I get in. LOL

Melanie said...

Hey table partner...get registered.I am in, and have requested you and the ac vent table...haa haa!!!Wonder what addictions we can send your way in November?

Paula D said...

I'm busted broke... see my Facebook status update from earlier this week... I have like 5 birthdays, 1 wedding, a limo rental, a couple of graduations, plus mother's day gifts to purchase! My bank account will be resuscitated on the 15th, and I'll register then.