Thursday, January 8, 2009

In Tara & Heather's Honor... Presenting FRED

I was browsing a newly discovered (by me at least) website where videos are posted in HD. It's called Vimeo. While eating lunch today, I decided to search for scrapbooking videos and ran across this one by a group called "Paperclipping" about the F.R.E.D. I cracked up laughing because my friend Tara just got a F.R.E.D. and is totally in love with it... so much so that she could be a great spokeswoman for the F.R.E.D. We were at a crop a couple of weeks ago, where Tara used her F.R.E.D. We joked with her about how her husband may get jealous about her new love affair with F.R.E.D. After watching this little video, now I know what the acronym stands for. Heather, you can get your very own F.R.E.D. now if you'd like!

Paperclipping 32 - FRED from izzyvideo on Vimeo.

No comments: