Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fireproof


We saw an excellent movie Sunday night! "Fireproof" starring Kirk Cameron... yeah, I know... what a blast from the past. The other actors were obviously volunteers, but the movie/storyline & colorful cinematography/scenery was so wonderful, that I quickly overlooked the poor acting. If you are married or intend on getting married, it would be a good investment in your marriage to see this movie. It is rather simplistic, but after being married for so long, I've forgotten some of the "basics" of being a good wife. If you don't get to the theater to see it, make sure to rent it later.

3 comments:

michele said...

hallo!. I have one blog in Italy, please connect to www.lumacatafabbriche.blogspot.com
for 1 minut. thank by

Anonymous said...

I just got back from watching Fireproof... it was great to see such a different-flavored movie on the regular, big screen

Melanie said...

I just LOVED this movie. Hey - your costumes are adorable!!